When I began my Spirit-led journey I didn’t have the faintest clue what I was doing. I was stuck in victim consciousness believing that everything happened to me and I was constantly waiting for the other “shoe” to drop in my life. But along with that I believed that I had to try and control every outcome so the “shoe” wouldn’t drop. Which was both exhausting and impossible.
So, I woke up and was 28, working as a freelance writer and editor – working all hours of the day and night – just to make roughly $3,000 a month, I was sick and no doctor or healer could help me get better, and I was in a relationship with a “good” guy that was neither based on Soul or Spirit.
Finally, at age 29 (this was yes, during my Saturn return – we all get big opportunities to wake up at 28-30, 56-59, 83-86) I gave up part of the struggle. I knew my life was not working the way that it was meant to. I knew somehow that it had to be easier, it had to be better.
Sitting at my kitchen table in a small condo I shared with my “good guy” boyfriend, having just discovered the Law of Attraction – I was bouncing back and forth on whether to stay in my relationship or leave it, stay in my work or leave it, pursue more healing for my body or just leave it – I surrendered and said out loud, “I give up, I want to live Spirit-led.”
I didn’t even know what that meant and I had never used the word Spirit before. But out of my mouth it came, and once I surrendered in this way – all of Heaven & Earth moved to support me (and it does that for you too)!
Shortly after I was taken on the ride of my life – to John of God in Brazil, to BodyTalk, to mentors and Spiritual teachers, to translating/channeling messages from my Spirit Team who I call the JOGs.
Over the past 10 years since that day at my kitchen table, I have learned a lot about walking the path of being Spirit-led. It asks you to look at your fears, face them and then offer them up to Source to be transmuted to Divine Love (I’ll teach you a specific process to do this in Spirit-Led Mastery). It asks you to when faced with any intense emotion, to connect back to when in this lifetime it began and then literally shift the experiences through working with quantum physics (I’ll teach you a specific process to do this as well in Spirit-Led Mastery).
The Spirit-led path asks you to be willing to surrender all of your preconceived notions (and I had A LOT of them!) and trust as you step into the path that is and was meant for you all along – the path of your Destiny.
Through this Spirit-led path, I’ve learned how to walk the line of co-creation, active surrender and trust as well as more fully embodying the Divinity that is me (and is you and is all of us).
I’ve gone on to co-create a life that is a true co-creation between me and Spirit. What a relief! No longer is it all up to me. And that means I get to be surprised all of the time by the magnificence that is continually brought to me. There is so much my Higher Self “planned” for me that is perfect in every way that I had no idea was available to me!
Once I surrendered to my Spirit-led path and committed to “masterfully” walking it, the following happened:
- I began bringing through transmissions from Higher Consciousness through the JOGs, the 5 non-physical guides I “met” while at the John of God Casa in Brazil in 2013. Come to find out, they’ve been with me my whole life, but I needed the energy of the casa and twice-weekly BodyTalk for several years to fully receive them in this capacity! This is the most powerful “work” I’ve ever done in my life and it’s transforming not only my life but the lives of the near one thousand individuals I have served worldwide.
- My income went from $30k a year to $60k to $80k to early 6-figures into multiple 6-figures and I now work LESS than I’ve ever worked while serving at a Higher level than I’ve ever served before.
- I – for the first time in my life – began to experience peace on a consistent, daily basis.
- I gave up control. I surrendered. Again and again and again and again. And then…
- Magic, Magic, Magic – I think it, it shows up. Right people, right time, huge Spirit downloads and inspirations.
- Creating at a level unlike I had known before. I wrote my 5th book A Life of Magic: An Oracle for Spirit-Led Living without trying or even intending to write a book. I’m now working on books 6, 7 & 8 and they are flowing at astonishing levels.
- I let go of everything that I was doing that did not bring me joy. Like relationships, work, marketing, romantic partner, furniture, clothes, houses. In the letting go, the embodiment and opening began.
I’ve learned a whole lot on this journey and it has been so important to my own evolution and the evolution of my clients. I’ve personally supported nearly 1,000 individuals in living a more authentic, healthy and aligned life.
Below are the 3 things I’ve learned about this glorious Spirit-Led life we are in:
#1 You are not in control.
Not in the way you think that you are anyway. You are not in control of other people, of outcomes (who loves you and for how long, what work you do, what friends you have, any of your outcomes, those are meant to be co-creative!), of Mother Earth, of your Destiny.
#2 What you are in control of: your reactions, your emotions, the thoughts you choose to focus on, what you focus on, how you show up in the world, what actions you take (well, most of the time, sometimes your Spirit Team is nudging you to take an action you might not have considered but that is important for your path), how you work with the energy within you and all around you.
#3 You are a powerful, CO-creator. You are not the one and only creator. Which means when you try to live your life as though you are the only creator you end up in a lot of pain and frustration (I have countless stories from my own life and my clients that illustrate this time and time again, sometimes we’re slow learners, but that’s okay). When you realize you have a whole team supporting you as well as your Higher Self (otherwise known as your Higher Mind, Source self, Innate Wisdom, Intuition) AND Source (otherwise known as God, Goddess, The Universe, All-That-Is-ness) – that’s when life gets really, really good.
As one of my clients said to me recently, “What did I ever do before this path? What did I ever do before you, the JOGs and this Magic?”
The answer is, we suffered a lot more than we needed to.
If you feel the call to live fully the life you came here for by mastering Surrender, Trust & Embodying Your Divinity – then join us. It is going to be 92 days (=11, Master number of Divine Alignment) during Fire Element time (maximum expansion time so we have full support of the elements!) that will rock your year and forever transform your life, if you’ll allow it.